Why use The Realty Group to
Sell Your Home
We will list At The Right Place
Realtors understand the market better and can typically list the house at the correct price. This gives home owners an advantage over listing the property themselves.
Better Home Presentations
Presenting a home matters now more than ever. Realtors make sure that these presentations go smoothly.
Get More Buyer Exposure
Buyers often contact a real estate professional before looking at properties. This means there are many buyers in every market that will only be looking at homes listed by Realtors.
Higher Offers from Buyers
Higher offers come in when you list with a real estate professional. A real estate professional helps to make sure your property is seen by more people. They also make sure that all aspects of the buying process is handled in a professional manner.
Negotiates Inspection Results
Inspections can impact the sale of your house. Having a real estate professional gives you an expert in your corner as you handle this aspect of the sale.
Speeds Up Time to Close
There is a lot of paperwork that has to transpire throughout the closing process. A real estate professional handles all this paperwork daily so they know how to speed up the process.
Home Sells at Top Value
Ultimately, you can sell your home for more money when you list with a real estate professional!
What is your Homes Current Value?
I want to make sure you get the best value on your home. Please fill out the information below so I can create a comparative market analysis for you.
MY OBJECTIVES ARE TO:
– Assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold
– Communicate with you, weekly, the results of our activities
– Assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value, between you and the buyer
The following are steps I take in getting your home SOLD:
1 Prospect 3-4hrs per day and talk to 30-50 people per day looking for potential buyers
2. Price your home competitively to attract the highest number of qualified buyers
3. Professionally photograph your home to showcase its best features in all marketing
4. Market your home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
5. Market your home on Realtor.com, Zillow and hundreds of syndicated websites
6. Contact agents who have buyers whose searches match your home (reverse prospect)
7. Contact buyer leads, centers of influence and past clients for their buyer referrals
8. Promote the features and benefits of your home to other agents in the market
9. Update you regularly on the buyer activity and any feedback
10. Update you monthly on any sales changes in the marketplace
11. Suggest any changes you may want to make to make your home more saleable
12. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box
13. Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers
14. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer may want to use
15. Follow up on the agents that have shown your home for their and buyer feedback
16. Represent you on al] offer presentations, negotiating the best price and terms
17. Handle all the follow up upon a contract being accepted, ..mortgage, title & closing
18. Manage the key timelines through escrow, inspections, appraisals and repairs
19. Answer all questions from contract, to closing…and post closing
20. Deliver your check at closing
Your Hillsborough County Real Estate Professional!
Looking to sell, buy, or purchase your first home? I am here to help!